We're in Brill Linguistic Bibliography Online
October 2019 is another hallmark for ESNBU!
In early October 2019 Brill's Linguistic Bibliography - the most comprehensive bibliography for every scholar and student of linguistics - included ESNBU in their list of periodicals.
The indexed articles (starting 2015) are only 'Linguistics':
- On the concept of term equivalence, Diana Yankova,
doi https://doi.org/10.33919/esnbu.15.1.1 ☍
- An alternative proposal for eliciting key words, Elena Tarasheva,
doi https://doi.org/10.33919/esnbu.15.2.1 ☍
- Is there an illocutionary act of assertion?, Mariya Chankova,
doi https://doi.org/10.33919/esnbu.15.2.5 ☍
- Rethinking inversion in English syntax, Ellie Boyadzhieva,
doi https://doi.org/10.33919/esnbu.18.1.3 ☍
- Issues in Bulgarian Sign Language interpreting, Slavina Lozanova,
doi https://doi.org/10.33919/esnbu.18.2.4 ☍
The five indexed articles come under subject keywords: Translation, Corpus linguistics, Emphasis, Generative grammar, Illocution, Interrogative, Inversion, Law, Natural language processing, Negation, Pragmatics, discourse analysis and text grammar, Sociolinguistics, language variation, Speech act, Synonymy, Syntax, Terminology.
We'll be approaching other Brill bibliographies for inclusion of articles on other topics. The next one could be Index Islamicus. Watch this space.